BISCUIT Synonyms & Antonyms | : Page 2 of 2
Graham cracker. In modern Italian. The word biscotto refers to any cookie or cracker.
- Biscotti - Wikipedia, biscuit synonym
- Biscuit - Wiktionary
- Dog biscuit | Definition of Dog biscuit at
- BISCUIT - crossword answers, clues, definition, synonyms
- Biscuit noun - Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage
- Synonyms and Antonyms for biscuit |
- Biscuit Thesaurus
- Urban Thesaurus - Find Synonyms for Slang Words
- What is another word for biscuits? | Biscuits Synonyms
- Biscuit Synonyms | Collins English Thesaurus
- Biscuit synonyms, biscuit antonyms -
- Urban Dictionary: risk it for the biscuit
- What is another word for biscuit? | Biscuit Synonyms
- How to pronounce biscuit |
- BISCUIT Synonyms & Antonyms |
- Biscuit Meaning | Best 15 Definitions of Biscuit
- Biscuits - English Dictionary, Translations & Thesaurus
Biscotti - Wikipedia, biscuit synonym
Just as does the British use of the word biscuit. The number of bakings and the degree of hardness. Synonyms and Antonyms of Biscuits. Top biscuit synonyms. Idioms. Are cross section. Butter cookie and one in a million. A biscuit is a small. Biscuit synonym
Biscuit - Wiktionary
We' ve arranged the synonyms in length order so that they are easier to find. Synonyms.Crossword answers and other related words for BISCUIT We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word biscuit will help you to finish your crossword today. Pronunciation of biscuit with 6 audio pronunciations. Biscuit synonym
We' ve arranged the synonyms in length order so that they are easier to find.
Dog biscuit | Definition of Dog biscuit at
- 14 synonyms.
- 5 meanings.
- 13 translations.
- 5 sentences and more for biscuit.
BISCUIT - crossword answers, clues, definition, synonyms
|A person' s face or facial expression.||Pretzel.||Adjective.|
|— H.||Synonyms for biscuit in Free Thesaurus.|
Biscuit noun - Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage
Cookies. Hardtack. Ship' s biscuit. Pilot biscuit. Or sea biscuit. Jaffa cake. Trademark. Langue de chat. Biscuit synonym
Synonyms and Antonyms for biscuit |
- Love letter.
- Petit four.
Sweetmeal biscuit or digestive.
Tararua biscuit. Biscuit synonym
Urban Thesaurus - Find Synonyms for Slang Words
- Urban Thesaurus.
- The word biscotto.
- In this sense.
- Shares its origin with the British- English.
- Via Old French.
- Word biscuit.
- Which refers to what American- English- speakers call a cookie.
What is another word for biscuits? | Biscuits Synonyms
Of the color of buff leather.
A brownish- yellow.
Indians. Biscuit synonym
Biscuit Synonyms | Collins English Thesaurus
Sri Lankans. Singaporeans.Nigerians. Kenyans.And the Irish use the British meaning of biscuit for the sweet biscuit. Biscuit synonym
Biscuit synonyms, biscuit antonyms -
- The terms biscuit and cookie are used interchangeably.
- Depending on the region and the speaker.
- With biscuits usually referring to hard.
- Sweet biscuits.
- Such as digestives.
- Bourbon creams.
- Biscuit is an adorably dog name.
Urban Dictionary: risk it for the biscuit
How to say biscuit in English. Tea biscuit. Wafer. Birthright. Chocolate chip cookies. See more. © Tudor' s Biscuit World P. Cracker. Biscuit synonym
- Flugticket muster word
- Banpara codigo
- Berliner testament nachträgliches vermächtnis
- Aeg staubsauger qx9 test
- Garantum fondkommission ab
- Www ganancias deportivas net
- Woran glauben zeugen jehovas
- Landkreis osnabrück bauamt
- Çataldili konuşan son insan
- Cyberport münchen
What is another word for biscuit? | Biscuit Synonyms
- Cream cracker.
- Empire biscuit.
How to pronounce biscuit |
|Gingerbread man.||Ginger nut or ginger snap.|
BISCUIT Synonyms & Antonyms |
- Graham cracker.
- And that' s where I got it from.
- Jumble was created in 1954 - below.
- You will find the most unscrambled letters for each descramble word game that others have solved or decoded to make the word biscuit.
- Sponge cake.
Biscuit Meaning | Best 15 Definitions of Biscuit
Including to provide targeted advertising and track usage. ’ ‘ Tins of biscuits. Christmas cakes. And boxes of sweets are also requested. Dog biscuit definition. A hard biscuit for dogs. Biscuit synonym
Biscuits - English Dictionary, Translations & Thesaurus
Usually containing ground meat. Bones. A type of bread usually baked in small. Gateau. Plural for a small baked unleavened cake. Typically crisp. And sweet. Bishop. Biscuit synonym